Luxury Lake District Rooms: The Luxury Lake View Room with Hot Tub
Our Lake view room with spa hot tub provides guests with the ultimate luxury holiday in one of the finest locations in the Lake District.
Visitors who opt for this room can step out onto their own private veranda and relax in a heated hot tub while gazing west across Lake Windermere to the Coniston fells.
The room, which is Linthwaite’s most popular, includes a king size bed and an impressive en-suite bathroom with double walk-in shower. Guests can sink into their own freestanding designer bath. The bathroom also includes a walk-in power shower and under-floor heating.
No luxury has been spared, with freshly cut flowers to welcome guests to this tastefully decorated hideaway. A separate dressing area, with built-in wardrobe, ensures there is plenty of space for fashionable travellers. There is also a mini fridge, so guests can chill their drinks and enjoy the room’s most talked-about feature – the hot tub.
This room is the perfect retreat for a memorable break away from home and work. The historic grounds at Linthwaite House Hotel provide the perfect luxury location, tucked on the edge of Bowness and Windermere, in 14 acres of its own countryside.
Remember, all our guests have complimentary access to luxurious spa facilities (gym, steam room, sauna and pool) less than one mile away in the centre of Bowness. We can also offer in-room beauty treatments such as massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. Please click here to view a full list of in-room treatments.
Short Break Rate From 287 per person
Our short break package includes pre-dinner nibbles in our conservatory with stunning lake views, followed by four course dinner in the restaurant each evening and full Cumbrian breakfast the following morning.
Room & Breakfast Rate From £247 per person
Rate includes award winning Cumbrian breakfast, service and VAT.
There is currently no virtual tour available for Room 21.
- Ground floor internal access
- Private veranda with hot tub
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Complimentary access to nearby luxury spa & leisure facilities
- In-room spa treatments available
- King size bed
- Down pillows duvets, blanket/sheet alternatives if required
- 32" flat screen TV and DVD
- Complimentary DVD and CD library
- Sky digital 12 channels
- Roberts iPod radio
- Thermostatic radiator controller
- Designer’s Guild fabrics and wallpaper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- 24/7 Telephone, internal and outside line
- Room service available from 7.30 to 11 pm
- Bed turn down service
- Newspaper delivered to room
- Complimentary filtered water
- Beverage tray with real coffee and fresh milk
- Dressing area with built in wardrobe
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini fridge
- Walk in power shower
- Designer bath
- Tile TV over bath
- Underfloor heating
- Molton Brown amenities
- Fluffy towels
- Waffle bathrobes
Check availability »